Friday 4 July 2014

3. Please Send Me a Card

Postcards always spoil my holidays. Last summer, I went to Italy. I visited museums and sat in public gardens. A friendly waiter taught ma a few words of Italian. Then he lent me a book. I read a few lines, but I did not undestand a word. Every day I tought about postcards. My holidays passed quickly, but I did not send any cards to my friends. On the last day I made a big decision. I got up early and bought thirty-seven cards. I spent the whole day in my room, but I did not write a single card!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2/16/2013

    Thanks for yοuг publiсаtion on this
    blog. Fгom my expегіеnce, pеrіodicallу softеning upwardѕ a ρhоtograph may pοssiblу provіde the photοgrаphу with а little an іmaginаtive flare.
    Ѕοmеtimes howeѵeг, that ѕоft сlоuds
    isn't precisely what you had under consideration and can usually spoil an otherwise good photograph, especially if you intend on enlarging that.

    Here is my weblog: gopro hd hero 2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ответы есть на вопрос

    ReplyDelete